CZFree.Net Home Page Diskuzní Fóra CZFree.Net Archív Často Kladených Otázek Registrace Nových Členů Archív Odkazů Seznam Členů Fóra CZFree.Net Czech Node Map hosted @CZFree.net CZFree.Net WIKI
CZFree Network Portal vzkazy | ovládání | pokročilé hledání   

Odpovědět k Tématu 
CZFree.Net forum: Wireless community network CZFree.Net > Fórum > Klubovna > Subject?
Autor
Téma  < Předchozí Téma   Další Téma >
ukguy

Subject? Příspěvek č. 1 

Hello and sorry (is this the wrong forum?),

I cannot write (or speak) czech (yet). I have moved here recently. I wish to do several things. I want to ensure that an apartment can access the internet via phone or ADSL or cable or wireless. I located a czfree active spot near Flora station but could not connect to the AP. I would like to know how but cannot read czech on the web site. If anyone who can read this knows how to enable me to connect I would be very happy if they could email me (ukguy@ivanica.co.uk). I have brought a wireless router with me and would like to add it to the network if I can ensure that the apartment can do ADSL or cable. I would also pay for wireless access (if it is possible). If anyone can tell me good streets in Prague 3 maybe which are likely to work for ADSL. Also, I would like to know if there are any pay-as-you-go dial-up numbers etc. where the price is just added to the bill. This is common in UK (about 2Kr a minute) without even an account. Of course this message is via Eurotel GPRS on my cellphone (but I would like faster and cheaper!!). The price of Eurotel wireless (here in Palac Flora) is very, very high! I will stay on-line for a few minutes to see if anyone here now can help.

Old Post 16.09.2003 v 19:58
ukguy je offline   Click Here to See the Profile for ukguy   Find more posts by ukguy   Click here to Send ukguy a Private Message       Reference obchodniku Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
woody

Příspěvek č. 2 

Welcome to Prague!

I think ADSL is currently available in whole Prague, just call hotline of Telecom - 800123456 and ask, they can speak english...
But back to the Wifi.
Plase post here exact ESSID and MAC adress of the hostpot you've tried to connect to. It's necessary to contact owner of this access point to be able to use it.

Old Post 17.09.2003 v 17:43
woody je offline   Click Here to See the Profile for woody   Find more posts by woody   Click here to Send woody a Private Message     Visit woody's homepage!   Reference obchodniku Upravit/Smazat Příspěvek   Odpovědět s Citací  
Veškerý čas je GMT. Aktuální čas: 05:14.  Předcházející Téma   Další Téma
Odpovědět k Tématu

Zformátovat pro Tisk | Stáhnout Téma do Palma | Poslat Téma E-mailem | Odebírat tuto Diskuzi

Search this Thread:

CZFree.NET | Copyright ©MMII - MMXIV CZFree.NET | Kontaktujte Nás